Re: trouble with gnome and x-window-manager

Hi again,

thx Jeremy, this could indeed be a solution, but I think the
alternatives-system is really a great thing, and I want to
know what exactly gnome did to it; I want that system back,
and if someone had an idea of how to do this, it could be
a more clan way I think. Just don't want to start messing
with xinitrc files (have had enough of it with RedHat ;-)

some more greetings,
tony
tony.n@web.de