Re: time of posting - was - Kernel panic. No init found

Tim wrote:
At 08:43 19/07/02 -0700, Tim wrote:

I couldn't fsck with the rescue CD I have. Is there a workaround ie should I get a CD with fsck on it?

I wonder if other posters have noticed that time of day makes a big difference to responses?

This is a small sample but when I posted very early in the morning here about my kernel building problem I got no response. After I saw your comment I posted again and got an immediate response.

Not that I have any complaints about the great support I get here.

Paul Scott