Re: time of posting

At 02:42 19/07/02 -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
This is a small sample but when I posted very early in the morning here about my kernel building problem I got no response. After I saw your comment I posted again and got an immediate response.

I'm an afterhours user in the UK so I post more often at the end of the UK and eastern US working day and weekend. Lately I've struggled to get responses. When I wasn't working I was posting more during the working day and seemed to get immmediate help. Wonder if I should ditch this job so I can get my system going again? ;-)

I too am ever grateful for the assistance I get from the people here. I'll repost now in hope!

Tim