Re: Need Reasons for switching to Debian from Redhat

This is the exact reason I put together an ISO of Debian using PGI.  I
wouldnt dream of handing out a Debian standard ISO to a novice.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438