Re: popsneaker Was: end off topic discussions

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 10:09:06PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

> than the news gateway)  For people who don't have the flexibility of
> putting a filter on the server itself, 'popsneaker' is a useful tool
> for clearing out POP mailboxes without downloading the body of the
> message.  (http://www.ixtools.de/popsneaker/)

Thank you for this one.  I did not know about such tools.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
      begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should
      not perish, but have everlasting life."     John 3:16