end off topic discussions

Dear debian-users, there seems to be off topic discussions occurring
on this list.  please open another list like debian-sex, debian-love,
debian-personal-problems, as all this is costing me money, i.e. modem
time.  Or just go to the appropriate groups.google.com as I suppose
newsgrous are referred to these days.

A careful examination of my posts reveals that I always have some
computer content at least, no matter how much I blab.

Anyway, all this just confirms my suspicions about you debian users,
the nerdliest of the nerds.

You see, us leaders of the "well balanced" lifestyle will save all
that hormonal excretion stuff for the appropriate newsgroup.  No
special need to only share it with my "nerd pals", oh no.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780