RE: end off topic discussions

~-----Original Message-----
~From: Dan Jacobson [mailto:jidanni@dman.ddts.net]
~Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 4:36 PM
~To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
~Subject: end off topic discussions
~
~Dear debian-users, there seems to be off topic discussions occurring
~on this list.  please open another list like debian-sex, debian-love,
~debian-personal-problems, as all this is costing me money, i.e. modem
~time.  Or just go to the appropriate groups.google.com as I suppose
~newsgrous are referred to these days.

Get the digests. Saves bytes on your HD, or delete the posts that you don't
need (I do that, I don't always need to know about DNS configuration).

~A careful examination of my posts reveals that I always have some
~computer content at least, no matter how much I blab.

Except for maybe this one. But we also have a human side, we aren't Borg you
know...

~Anyway, all this just confirms my suspicions about you debian users,
~the nerdliest of the nerds.

Thank you! At least we are not whining geeks like some othe people around
here.

~You see, us leaders of the "well balanced" lifestyle will save all
~that hormonal excretion stuff for the appropriate newsgroup.  No
~special need to only share it with my "nerd pals", oh no.

Well, I wonder what you are doing here; leaders of 'well balanced' lifestyle
are also tolerant leaders. You should learn
some.

Have a nice day.

...In Accordance With The Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!