Lynx -dump problems

I have a php script that does some web database cleanup that I want
lynx to call once an hour, and am having problems making it work.

Basically, all lynx has to do is use the -dump option, call the page
and the script does the rest.

However, the script does not work. I had this once before and remember
fixing it by changing the term im the script (TERM=vt100??), but can't
remember exactly what I did. I have tried a few different methods and
none are working. The page, however, works if I manually enter it into
a standard browser...

Thanks in advance.