Re: ratio of male vs. female debian users

Matthew Dalton wrote:
Seneca wrote:

How do you think I feel when people assume that I'm male when they hear
what I do (with computers && electronics), and have to see their
surprise when they learn that I'm female. (so what if I like designing
circuits and programming in my spare (and not so spare) time)

To be honest, most native English speakers wouldn't know whether
'Seneca' is a male or a female name. This has more to do with the
assumption than your hobbies.

hum, complex problem. the only seneca i know is lucius annaeus seneca
(the latin spelling could be wrong). he was male, but seneca was
actually his surname, and after all i'm not a native english speaker,
so who knows ? :-)

pietro.