Re: ratio of male vs. female debian users

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 07:23:51AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
| Just curious, is the ratio of male vs. female debian users 100 to 1 or
| 1000 to 1?  Developers even more imbalanced?

I don't know.

| Gee, I bet if I were female, folks might ask "since when", e.g.,
| http://www.lynnconway.com

Well, my dad's given name is "Lynn".
(in case you feel the need to ask or wonder, he is male)

At least as far as the student population at RIT, there is a fairly
high male:female ratio (with the majority of the females not in one of
the engineering majors).  In my "Formal Methods" (software engineering
department) class during the winter, there were 4 female students.  An
all-time high, I think.  (class size around 25-30)

-D

--
The truly righteous man attains life,
but he who pursues evil goes to his death.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/