OT: Re: At peace with Debian (was: This is the last war...)

Ok,

I know from time to time OT threads will happen, but surely this is
not the time nor the place for this discussion.  So can we please drop
it, or atleast those interested can continue privately.

Thanks,

Erik

--
Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
http://erik.mathisen.us

Who spread garbage all over Flanders's yard before I got a chance to?

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Two Dozen and One Greyhounds