Re: At peace with Debian (was: This is the last war...)

Grant Edwards wrote:

> > See my other posts for the case supporting singular "they".  If
> > Shakespeare on George Bernard Shaw can do it, so can anyone else ;)
>
> I used to try that argument in English class.
>
> It didn't work.

So your English teacher was illiterate. Big deal. I had an illiterate
English teacher back in 8th grade. She completely missed a blatant
allusion to Shakespeare, and criticised me for "vagueness" because I
used the construct "such stuff as ... are made of".

Craig