Re: At peace with Debian (was: This is the last war...)

On Sunday 14 July 2002 08:19 pm, Gary Turner wrote:
[snip]

> Actually the "their business..." jarred me.  Making "professional"
> plural would cure the "their problem," but asks, "Is the right mind a
> collective one?"  So how about:  "No right minded professional would use
> Debian on business computers...."
>
> Just like programming, once you figure out what to write, it's all a
> matter of syntax.  :)

how about:

no professional in their right mind would use debian on a business computer.

the logic of the statement infers that the professional must already be
endowed with the right to choose the software. ownership of the computer is
irrelevant.

ben