Re: bugs in woody?

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 10:22:07PM +0200, Helgi Örn wrote:
| On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 21:53, Colin Watson wrote:
| > On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 01:25:04PM +0200, Helgi ?rn wrote:
| > I would say that if you're worried about it one way or the other then
| > you should probably improve your mail filters. :)

| You are right about the filter thing...:-)
| I'm using Evolutions built in filter only at the moment but I'll save
| your mail for the moment I advance to Procmail, thank's for the tip.

The key to the more robust filter is using the X-Mailing-List: header.
All messages that come through the list (spam too) will have that
header added, and it will tell you which list added it.

I don't use evolution, but if it lets you specify any header to filter
on, you can use it to do that.

-D

--
He who belongs to God hears what God says.  The reason you do not hear
is that you do not belong to God.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/