Re: bugs in woody?

On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 21:53, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 01:25:04PM +0200, Helgi ?rn wrote:
> I would say that if you're worried about it one way or the other then
> you should probably improve your mail filters. :)
>
> For what it's worth, here's the relevant part of my .procmailrc:
>
>   DEBLISTS=announce|devel|devel-announce|policy|private|user|testing|mentors|qa|qa-packages|legal
>
>   # Gah. Every so often murphy's blocking seems to fail.
>   :0:
>   spam
>
>   # murphy already runs spamassassin over Debian list mail.
>   :0:
>
> This doesn't break when somebody Bcc:s a list, and it also makes the
> mail filter significantly simpler than trying to split up To: and Cc:
> lines correctly. (At least, I'm guessing you're objecting because your
> filters deposited it somewhere you weren't expecting - I'm sorry if I'm
> wrong.)

You are right about the filter thing...:-)
I'm using Evolutions built in filter only at the moment but I'll save
your mail for the moment I advance to Procmail, thank's for the tip.
I recall having seen a mail from some listmanager at some time, asking
people to use To: or Cc: for mail to the list, am I wrong about that?

Cheers,
HÖ

--
~~~~ <http://www.sacred-eagle.com/> ~~~~
~~~~~~ Gnupg signature ID 83AC4814 ~~~~~