Exim configuration - filtering and aliases

Hi there,

I have a small Debian GNU/Linux box running Exim (3.35)/Courier IMAPd
with Maildirs. I have currently have three (3) users and will never
exceed that amount. The server receives mail for several domains, and
both courier and exim have been set up using real users.

I have a few questions:

Are there any easy ways in which users themselves can manage:
a)
 filtering of the incoming messages to different subfolders of
 their maildirs
b)
 aliases for the domains they own

and how do I set it up for them ? (the users are not malicious by the way -
they will do their best to do as instructed)

Any help or pointers will be greatly appreciated. Please cc a copy to
the address in my sig.

Kind Regards

Rune
--
"Rune Morling" <ermo@spandland.dk>
- "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes ..."