Re: HTML Editor

Thatcher Ulrich, 2002-Jul-08 19:56 -0400:

> What are the drawbacks of Mozilla's Composer?  I'm not usually a
> WYSIWYG kinda guy so I'm just curious...

I use the Mozilla Composer for my VERY simple web pages.  I test
against Mozilla, IE and Dillo to make sure they can display my pages
correctly.  I also run my pages against the WC3 validator and it
hasn't complained about anything yet, but again, my pages are VERY
simple.

Also, I recently used OpenOffice to save a multi-sheet spreadsheet in
html to post on a website and it worked very nicely.  I haven't
composed using OOo yet, but I'll give it a try some time.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User