Re: modversions.h?

You're right. I eventually found that I needed to
install the kernel-headers files. These include the
modversion.h file which I needed. Which reminds me...

Can anyone here send me a driver.c file for kernel
2.2.19??? Im not sure if the kernel version makes a
difference, but Im having a helluva time finding this
file search engines. There are many references to it,
but I cannot find a repository with it.

I only found a drivers.c (notice the 's') file, but I
dont think thats it since reading through the C
comments it seems to be for USB devices.

I would reaaaaly appreciate it =)