Re: Kernel 2.4.18 panic on orinoco null event

Thanks for the quick response.. its been quite awhile since I have done kernel work. Any idea how I can track down what did the tainting and take it out? This is a kernel built from the src at kernel.org. How the heck could I not have the src?

Daniel Freedman wrote:
Hi,

I don't have much to specifically advise you on this Orinoco issue, but...