Re: Mozilla: Home page keeps resetting to default.

arthur_dent <arthur_dent@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

I recently downloaded from the Debian site via a link from the mozilla site, Mozilla Version 1.0.0. It works O.K. but whenever I close the program my Home page keeps defaulting back to whatever has been set by Debian when packaging Mozilla.

Can anyone please tell me where to find how to make it keep the setting I set as my home page.
Thanks

Essentially the same as in Netscape, i.e. Edit --> Preferences --> Navigator. Change it to the site you want as a "default" in the top two sections of the pop-up box. The first section determines the start-up behavior, and the second section determines the "home' page.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-