weird harddrive messages

hi all,
every now and then, klogd tells me all these funny things. among these
is one such message:

  hda: set_drive_speed_status: status=0x58
    { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }

can you tell me what this means? the hda device is okay according to
badblocks(1).

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.