Re: Toshiba Protege 3010CT and Network

Thanx fellas for everything...!
The machine is pinging everything now.
The two major things which were holding it back from
connecting to the network were that the documentation
I was reading stated the wrong command to execute to
load the driver.

The second was that I was able to ping everthing
within my network and nothing outside it because my
router needed to be rebooted. =)

Thanx for everything!