Re: D-Link DFE-650TX

On 13-Jul-2002 Bob Proulx wrote:

You know. I don't remember which card gave me 4 hours of heartache. All
I remember was the "+" behind the dlink name. It was on a friends IRLP
(Internet Radio Linking Project [HAM Radio]) computer a few months ago.

If both cards you mentioned work, even better.

It appears I'm in error. Sorry about that.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@netzon.net>
Amateur: KG6ANX            GMRS: WPOM592

Stealing a rhinoceros should not be attempted lightly.