Re: Web Page Software - THANKS

Thomas H. George,,, wrote
> If this does not appear attached to the thread it is because I retrieve
> the list with fetchmail and read the threads with mutt but I haven't yet
> learned how to respond directly from mutt.
<snip>

Once you've told mutt what mailing lists you are subscribed to, you can
simply hit L to send a reply to the list.  To tell mutt what lists you are
subbed to, in your .muttrc add something like:

# - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
#
# Identify mailing lists I subscribe to
#
#       lists <list-name> [ <list-name> ... ]

subscribe debian-user

Of course, you can add as many lists (as far as I know, anyway - there might
be an upper limit somewhere) as you want to that.  I've got 5 or 6 full
lines of lists I'm subbed to.  There's a lot more information on using these
commands in the /usr/share/doc/mutt/manual.txt[.gz] file.  It's a large file
with a whole lot of info, but it can be well worth the time to go through
it.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.