RE: Web Page Software - THANKS

Thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry. The many thoughtful and helpful responses are just what I needed and will get us off to a good start.

If this does not appear attached to the thread it is because I retrieve the list with fetchmail and read the threads with mutt but I haven't yet learned how to respond directly from mutt. However, the list triumphs again! Today's items include a discussion of how this can be done. I'll try to get this working before I call for help again.