Re: Odd GPG behavior

>>>>> "Alex" == Alex Malinovich <demonbane@the-love-shack.net> writes:

Alex> I'm having some strange results with GPG. I'm getting quite a few
Alex> BAD signatures from people who's public keys are on my keyring and
Alex> even the occasional bad signature from MYSELF.

Bad signatures on mail messages?  It could be that some server along the
way has munged the message in some way, leaving the signature incorrect.
Remember that even small changes to the text -- extra (or missing)
spaces or newlines, changing from LF to CR/LF -- results is a bad
signature.  Unfortunately, some mail servers can't keep their hands off
of messages.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA