Can't remove xemacs21-bin

Hi

I have a little difficulty removing xemacs21-bin from my Woody system (errors
below) Any suggestions?

Thanks
Oleg

$ apt-get --purge remove xemacs21-bin
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  xemacs21-bin*
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 2776kB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
(Reading database ... 65373 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing xemacs21-bin ...
update-alternatives: unable to make /usr/man/man1/editor.1.gz.dpkg-tmp a
symlink to /etc/alternatives/editor.1.gz: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing xemacs21-bin (--purge):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 2
update-alternatives: unable to make /usr/man/man1/editor.1.gz.dpkg-tmp a
symlink to /etc/alternatives/editor.1.gz: No such file or directory
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 xemacs21-bin