Re: SuSE and grub

ben wrote:
On Tuesday 09 July 2002 02:26 pm, Ted wrote:
[snip]

I have that line to boot Debian and it works ok...It also works with my
Mandrake partition but it will not work with SuSE...It boots SuSE but
does not run the scsi emulation..

first off, this is the debian-user list. that simple fact puts your query into the category we prefer to see described as off-topic, or marked in the subject line as OT. second, scsi-emulation requires a driver initialized by the kernel, whether compiled into it or invoked as a module. third, for more information, google for suse's scsi-emulation. if you're not willing to take on the responsibility for divining your own resources to solve your problem, you're obviously out of place requesting help here. take it up with suse.

ben

Hi....
	Thanks for the help...

--