Re: Printing PDF: 2 pages side-by-side

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 12:31:48PM +0200, Adam Galant wrote:
>  As for two-sided printing: you can use a2ps to generate postscript file,
>  then open it with gv (also in .deb package) and with gv you can print odd
>  pages, feed yor print out back into printer, and finally print even pages
>  - you easily get beautiful double-sided document with two pages per side!

mpage is also good. I use it for all my Postscript printing, with the
MPAGE env variable set to "-bA4 -t -T -2 -Pprn0008" which prints
double-sided A4 with two pages to each sheet.

Cheers

Tiarnan

--
Tiarnan O Corrain (tiarnan.o'corrain@cmg.nl)
Q:	How many IBM CPU's does it take to do a logical right shift?