Re: Can't connect to Internet

Also, I will testify that getting all the bells and
whistles to work in Linux (esp Debian, because it
doesn't have as many window type setup scripts) is
daunting, and takes a bit of learning.

I can also testify that if you are able to get things
going, you'll find Linux outperforms Windows by a
considerable margin, is more stable, and much less
costly.  So hang in there, I believe it is definitely
worth the effort.