Re: Cyrus vs. UW IMAP + procmail question

On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 19:14, nate wrote:
> I haven't seen a way to use procmail with cyrus
> 1.5(debian's version). I have cyrus on a lot of
> systems but mail sorting is always done client-side.

Makina Corpus http://www.makina-corpus.net/ set us up a Postfix + Cyrus
+ Imp box, and it does server side sorting with Websieve. It's great, I
love it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/websieve
"A web based easy to use interface for creating Sieve scripts on an
Cyrus Imapd mail server as well as allowing users to set access
controls, create new mailboxes and view their mail quota. Also give
administrators full administrative capabilities."