Re: uw-imapd (and mutt and squirrelmail)

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 11:45:05PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
| On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

| > uw-imapd simply drops the connection when the client tries to get the
| > status of INBOX.

| Can you file a bug with an strace of the running imapd process?

Yes.  It shows that a SIGSEGV is what causes the dropped connection.
SELECTing the INBOX before trying STATUS doesn't crash.

| I'm actually on the road at debconf in Toronto so I may be a little
| slow in getting to it but we should be able to work this out.

Cool.  Take a look across the lake and you'll (almost) see my
(parents') house.  If I wasn't out of state on co-op I might have
joined you.

-D

--

The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life,
turning a man from the snares of death.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/