Re: ??Woody Support for S3 Inc. Unknown device 8c2e (rev 05) VGA?

I have a pile of the S3 Trio64 cards laying around.  You can configure
them for woody with:

apt-get install xserver-s3

This will be XFree 3.3.6.  Apparently XFree 4.2 supports the Trio cards
thou, but that doesnt help if you are in testing right now.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438