Re: This is the last war I'm going to fight with you people

On Friday 05 July 2002 01:52, Glen Lee Edwards wrote:
> Chris, I'll tell you what.  Why don't you end this whole discussion and
> do something that no one else here can do: come up with a rule rewrite
> for Sendmail that will change the envelope to match the header.  That's
> the fix.

*Sigh*

This will take you nowhere - do you really think the sendmail guys have
nothing better to do than change rules to *bad* setups? You seem to be an
admin: change the rules on the smartrelay host of your choice, then point the
other hosts to it. That was pointed out to you in great detail, would fix
your problem and actually end this discussion.

If this is to much to do, I suggest not using Linux...

Cool off,
--
Matthias Ellinger
ellinger.m@web.de, PGP key at: