Re: What pkgs need to be installed to use "make html_docs"?

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:05:28 -0600, Sivea Key wrote:

,snip>

>BTW, how DO you get the error messages to print to a file? As I mentioned
>above, I only got the successful parts of the run in the file I pointed to;
>once the errors started, the file ended, it seems.

Using the redirection 2> whatwentwrong.err will send stderr to the named
file.  It may be that you create the file "touch errorfile.name", then
concatenate with 2>>errorfile.name will work better.

for example:

touch error.file
texi2html some.texi some.html 2>> error.file

I'm new to this redirection stuff, and I have no clue to the syntax for
texi2html.  I'm sure someone will jump in with the straight poop.

In any case, you won't break anything so give it a try. ;)
--
gt
Everything here could be wrong--Messiah's Handbook--Bach