Re: What pkgs need to be installed to use "make html_docs"?

> I'm having difficulties making html docs and was wondering if I had a Debian
> install problem. I am a newbie and may not have installed the right
> packages.

You did not say what your difficulty was.  Which makes it hard for us
to know!  :-)  Let me take a guess.

You might be missing 'makeinfo' which converts .texi to .html.  That
is in the texinfo package.  Or it might be using 'texi2html'.  These
are just guesses.

  apt-get install texinfo
  apt-get install texi2html

Or you might be missing another command as well.  Does it say
'sh: fubblybarb: command not found' or some such?  If so then run the
following and look for fubblybarb.

  apt-cache search fubblybarb

And after you determine if something else needs to be installed then
install that too.  Debian makes it fairly safe to install things.  You
can always remove it if later you decide you don't need it.

Bob