SOLVED unzip from sid requires libc5

Wayne Topa(brittman@capital.net) is reported to have said:

> I was not aware that there was a limit (is there?) on the length of
> the PATH statement.  My old path statement was the problem.  Funny it
> had worked fine for so long and never bit me before.

Well there 'may' be a limit but that was 'not' the real problem.  It
seems that my path statement contains '/root/bin'  as I keep a bunch
of scripts there that I run from my account.  That dir preceeded
/usr/bin and I had an unzip file there that 'did' require libc5.  ISTR
that I put it there 3-4 years ago when there was a problem with with
the current .deb file.

The sig below comes up randomly but seem to fit my current condition.

Hope someone learns from this old mans mistake.

Thanks guys!

Wayne