Ot c++ programming in linux

Well i am a newbie learning c++ these days we are
being thaught on turbo c 3.0 but as like other things
i want to work on c++ in linux .. so i installed gcc
on my linux box but i dont have any idea how to
install it for example i write a program as follows in
turbo c

#include<studio.h>
#include<conio.h>
void main (void)
{
printf("hello world");
}

how do i write the same program in gcc ?
i have tried the same but it gives out error the
#in... files not found
what can i do & how to compile this program ?

thanks
faisal

=====