Debian+PPP+IPMasq+AutoDial

Hi all,

I'm putting together a machine for a school project using Debian Sid.  I
basically want the machine to be able to route packets to ppp0 and
autodial when necessary from a NAT LAN.  I've got the machine to do
this, except for the autodialing part.  I have to ssh into the box and
dial a connection manually (pon my_internet_connection) to use the
Internet.  When I do a route -n (I think that's right, I'm not at the
box right now) it only shows up with one entry, listing the eth0
device.  I get perfectly routed packets through ppp0 when dialed up, but
I want the box to be able to dial whenever a packet needs to be routed.

I've read up on the Linux Documentation Project's articles on PPP and
IPMasq, but neither of them talk about the autodial section.  Any other
references or ideas?

Jeremy
Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University