Re: ssh 3.3p1-0.0potato2 not in potato?

<quote who="justin cunningham">
> Hi list, Please respond to the email address in addition to the list.
>
> I just pulled this package down via apt-get upgrade on a testing machine
> though, on the stable boxes, after dselect update, dselect shows the
> 1.2.3 version for openssh as the most current.  packages.debian.org seems
> to be a version behind as well.  Assuming the package above is part of
> the stable branch and I wanted to upgrade it; how do I do this while
> leaving the rest of my current config the same?

as someone else mentioned be sure to have the security line in
your sources list.

i haven't used dselect in a couple years but one thing with this
new ssh on potato is i had to "force" it to install, by default
it(and the new openssl) was marked as "held back" i had to
do a apt-get install ssh openssl, and only then did it install
the package.

for now i am just firewalling my potato ssh servers while i wait
for details to come out on the vuln

nate