Re: Help w/ attbi.com & linksys BEFSR41

I use the same router and same ISP as you.  Do you have the newest firmware?  Also, I assume you had to get a new router, correct?  If you did you need to tell AT&T your new MAC address, if you haven't already.  Do the other computers get IP's properly or do none of them work?  If none of them work then you may want to make sure DHCP is enabled.