Installing Debian on Collocation server ... Ocean in Between

Hello , I work at an ISP in Colombia, South America, we have a collocation server in USA, we want to install debian on that collocation server , we thought of doing it across the net,

But as i said the collocation server is at the other side of the ocean... so putting the base install diskettes is difficult..

the question : is there a way to install debian through the net but without these diskettes...

I was thinking maybe installing a base debian on a disk here in Colombia , South America.. and then copying the whole partition up on the collocation server... then i would change the lilo.conf to start with the partition where debian resides...

Note: we have RedHat currently installed, but we want debian .!!

Do any of you have any comments on this???

Thank you for any help .
Camilo Olarte

To reply directly to my e-mail remove the XXX