if I report debian bugs will I get emailed for life?

Sure I've got a lot of bugs I could report, however I recall when I
reported a perl bug once to the perlbug people.  It was like I had
adopted a child when alls I wanted was a one night stand: I found a
workaround. I am was just reporting the bug for the public good and
wished to move on.  There's a pothole back there, thought you would
like to know.  I've got to go.

So, before I explore the debian bug reporting system, is there a mode
for folks like me?  I had to get the perlbug administrator to turn off
the mail.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780