if I post here I will get spammed of course?

I'm scared s*itless about wafting about my real e-mail address on my
posts here, as I've already seen account after account of mine get
buried in spam and now all's I got left is my real ISP address-- all
from posting to "little known mailing lists".

Anyways I tremble in my boots each time one of you CCs to my real
address, can't you Bcc me?

You see I'm 31K modem brief connect to ISP POP box.  I read this group
on google.  Sure I've got procmail etc. turned on.  But that's only
for after one downloads the box contents.  One need IMAP to scan the
headers before download.  Anyway, believe me, 20-30 mails a day and my
slow POP box is over with.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780