Re: X11 Config Error on Moving from Potato to Woody

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 00:55, Eric Brooks wrote:

> ======================= ERROR MESSAGE FOLLOWS
> warning: process set to nice value 0 instead of -10 as requested

This is not a response concerning the original problem but a related
question. I've been getting the warning message above for some time now
and I wonder if that's anything to worry about. My X server actually
_does_ run at level -10 even though I get this warning.

Any insights?

--
Philipp Lehman  <lehman@gmx.net>