Re: Non-Browser Compliance

Thank's for your information. I find this very interesting because I've
made it to a sort of a hobby to harass webmasters that ignore anything
else than IE, and those are not few. More and more sites seem to become
almost exclusively IE centered, even sites that are entirely financed
with our own (tax-payers) money which of course is unacceptable.
The strongest argument we got is that this is supporting a kind of
monopoli that is reprehensible, a completely un-ethical behaviour.

Long live the freedom of choice!

Cheers,
Helgi Örn

--