Non-Browser Compliance (RE: Why does Mozilla modify /etc/alternatives/netscape?)

On a similar note, the latest version of a 'web-based' application that
my school uses for trouble-ticket tracking (RightNow) will not work with
any non-IE browsers.  A few people have complained, and I hope they do
something about it.  I hate having to use two machines, VMWare,
rdesktop, or the like to be able to use a 'web-based' application.

Jeremy