Re: where is xwindows in debian potato rev6

Hi,

* Kunal Shah <kvshahuk@yahoo.co.uk> [02-06-08 19:10]:
>And then, I booted from dosutils and installed
>everything with apt-setup( I changed the source to
>file:/mnt/debian/disk1 potato main/contrib etc. )
>
>But now, it has not installed xwindows.
>
>Where is xwindows in debian potato rev6?
I'm not sure about the exact name, but you can always find the
packages you need with:
    apt-cache search whatyouarelookingfor

>It also did not install pine, fetchmail, iptables,
>squid, sendmail etc. Do I have to download tar.gz
>packages for these utilities or there are deb files
>available.
This is easily remedied:
    apt-get install mutt fetchmail iptables squid postfix
(oops)

Thorsten
--
When a thing has been said and said well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it.
	- Anatole France