where is xwindows in debian potato rev6

Hi List,

I recently downloaded Debian Potato Distribution in 3
cds.

I dumped everything into three directories in dos
partition C:\debian\disk1, c:\debian\disk2 and
c:\debian\disk3

And then, I booted from dosutils and installed
everything with apt-setup( I changed the source to
file:/mnt/debian/disk1 potato main/contrib etc. )

But now, it has not installed xwindows.

Where is xwindows in debian potato rev6?

It also did not install pine, fetchmail, iptables,
squid, sendmail etc. Do I have to download tar.gz
packages for these utilities or there are deb files
available.

Thanks in advance

--kunal