Re: Spam mail question - yuppers

* prover (ponik@prover.sk) [020604 10:56]:
> I'M NOT MEMER OF YOUR MAILING LISTS.

(...ad nauseum)

I gotta say, I'm disappointed in spamassassin's default config in this
case. I blacklisted the moron and the mails keep coming through. It
seems he's managed his way into my auto-whitelist, and even blacklist
isn't enough to mark it spam?

Surely, I can change the scores on my own, but I would have expected
that adding someone to the blacklist would, well, blacklist them. It
should be something strong enough to overpower the other checks. Anybody
else have an opinion on that? Should I file a wish?

In the same vein, a question: What's the easiest way to remove this
joker from my AWL?

good times,
Vineet

P.S. I've replied to "prover" in the manner of Wade Richards' reply to
Layne, back in the day. Hopefully that'll have gotten rid of him (though
probably not; he's already demonstrated his inability to read this: